11 Temmuz 2013Advanced EFS Data Recovery 4.43 Professional
Decrypt files protected with the Encrypting File System (EFS). Advanced EFS Data Recovery decrypts files protected with EFS in Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003/2008, Vista and Windows 7. The recovery is possible even when you transfer a protected disk into a different PC, reformat system partition, or when some encryption keys are tampered with.
Restore Access to EFS-Encrypted Files
Microsoft Encrypting File System (EFS) is an integral part of Microsoft Windows operating systems that enables users to protect their files against unauthorized access even from those who gain physical access to the hard disk or the computer that contains the encrypted files.
Advanced EFS Data Recovery decrypts the protected files, and works in all versions of Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7. The recovery is still possible even when the system damaged, is not bootable, or when some encryption keys have been tampered with.
Advanced EFS Data Recovery recovers EFS-encrypted data that becomes inaccessible because of system administration errors such as removing users and user profiles, misconfiguring data recovery authorities, transferring users between domains, or moving hard disks to a different PC.
Advanced EFS Data Recovery is a powerful data recovery tool that helps recovering the encrypted files under various circumstances.
- EFS-protected disk inserted into a different PC
- Deleted users or user profiles
- User transferred into a different domain without EFS consideration
- Account password reset performed by system administrator without EFS consideration
- Damaged disk, corrupted file system, unbootable operating system
- Reinstalled Windows or computer upgrades
- Formatted system partitions with encrypted files left on another disk
Home Page – http://www.elcomsoft.com/aefsdr.html